Wednesday, May 23, 2007

>> Visual Design

Than creating a design, I've been looking in to diferent peoples work,magazines (computer arts) and try to analys it. MUST CHECK THIS WEBSITE. I have looked at it every time I work with colours, as it has a little interactive games and animations about the colours I have used the most for my project. It talks about meaning and symbolism of the colour. Really cool and cheerful
Designing with colour the website bellow come in really handy-i have used this funky animated website for all my parts of the project. It talks about colour Communication and Symbolism.


Other books were very useful. For designers the value of intuition, instictand accident is very important - through these routes emotional effects are produces, new form are created, strong images are devised. Catching the attention in a field wich is dominated by screaming images appears to be over- riding task. page 80. It's good book as it talks alot about all visual language aspects: colour, shape,type,proportion and etc.

No comments: