Tuesday, February 19, 2008

*** Salt * Rock * productions ***

Last Sunday I had a great and expensive experience at SU. The experience that cost me loads of "bling bling", as I had to take a day off at work, but it was worth it. I had a chance to see a live multi camera shouting, that was about 6, plus helped D.Allen and his filming crew down in toilets with making a video clip for "Blah Blah" (music band). Another "good" experience was a filming in boys toilet - really smelly.lol Although, I bet D.Allen and the guys enjoyed the new experience in lady's toilet, shouting some sexy girls of putting their make up on for 1000 times :)
Well, they did make some interesting shots and I really can't wait for the outcome. By the way I just remembered what D.Allen said to me: " Thank you for help down at toilets" lol really funny, he never thought he would ever say such thing for the lady in his life.Well i never thought i would get such a "compliment" either. Overall had some fun time, but i have to remember never drink a beer at "Glo bar" again, unless it's Guinness+Wisky ( Jools favourite mix:)

No comments: